We’re looking to hire a Graphic Designer!
Job title: Graphic Designer, EarlyBird
Application deadline: 8th June 2016
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: London Bridge
Salary: 18k per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join our expanding team as a Graphic Designer. The successful candidate will be confident in Adobe CS6, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. You will work very closely with the marketing department, creating a range of content and marketing materials. We’d love to find a multi-disciplinary designer, who will enjoy the creative freedom of working in a start-up company.
- Design marketing materials and content for digital and print. This will include leaflets, inserts, brochures, social media posts, business stationary etc.
- Help to plan and execute photo shoots and video shoots
- Provide graphic support for all departments where necessary. Eg. Presentations for CEO, graphic icons for web, signage for marketing events
- Design and update product packaging
- Work closely with marketing team to come up with creative marketing campaigns & deliver marketing materials for these accordingly.
- Compile monthly press coverage reports
- Be heavily involved in our Member Get Member scheme
- Occasionally put together newsletters and other customer communications
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop essential
- Experience in photography, film and editing would be beneficial
- Able to communicate well, both written and orally
- Team player, happy to work with and support all members of the team
- Hardworking & positive individual who can get stuck in to a range of tasks
- Must be able to manage numerous projects at a time and work well under pressure
- Confident and outgoing
- Interest in the health food industry would be a plus
- Design/marketing degree preferred but not essential
If you think you might be suitable for this position please send your CV/Portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Wednesday 8th June.