We’re looking for an intern to join our PR & Marketing team!
Role: PR and Marketing Intern
Duration: 3 months
Application closes: 10th June
Start date: 19th June (flexible)
Location: London Bridge
Salary: Travel and other reasonable expenses
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a PR and Marketing intern to join our team for the summer (three months) to assist the marketing team whilst gaining experience in a fast paced start up. You will be given the freedom and responsibility to use your own initiative to lead projects, as well as working under the guidance of the CEO and Marketing team to develop your understanding of consumer focused marketing and PR.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working on photo and video shoots
- Planning and executing promotional events
- Assisting on projects such as our customer loyalty scheme – monitoring, developing and analysing results.
- Expanding the PR database – searching for and reaching out to bloggers and press contacts
- Putting together and sending out PR samples
- Generation of both written and visual online content
- Assisting with social media and customer communications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Confident content writer
- Knowledgeable and confident using a range of social media channels
- Experience and an eye for photography would be beneficial
We hire on attitude as well as ability. In the successful candidate we are looking for a:
- Team player who is happy to work with and support all members of the team
- Hardworking & positive individual who can get stuck in to a range of tasks
- Student with the ability to manage numerous projects at a time and work well under pressure
- Individual with a passion for PR and marketing
If you think you might be suitable for this position please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th June. We will contact all applicants in writing.